Our online calculator will give you an indication of what your take-home pay could be after we've made the necessary deductions.
These calculations are based on the following assumptions…
- Work 52 weeks per full tax year (4.3 weeks per month)
- 17/18 tax and NIC rates
- Tax code 1150L
- 2% pension contribution capped at £17.35
- You don’t have earnings from other sources this tax year
Working through our Employment Umbrella subject to SDC…
- Subject to Supervision, Direction or Control on our SDC service
- No expenses
- Standard margin of £20 per week/£60 per month
Working through our Employment Umbrella not subject to SDC…
- No Supervision, Direction or Control
- Travel expenses £100 per week
- Standard margin of £25 per week/£75 per month
Working through your own limited company…
- Registered for the Flat Rate VAT Scheme. Rate used 15.5% (Limited Cost Trader) including the first year discount.
- Director annual salary of £8,164 (unless IR35 applies to an assignment).
- Accountancy fees based on Plan 2
- Only one director/shareholder in company
- Personal tax calculated on the assumption that all available profit is extracted and income is consistent throughout the year.
- Use of home at £4 per week £18 per month
- No other expenses